A Freeware game with source code and no installation required to Windows (compiled myself) and Linux (Thanks DanO).
- This game is based on the old Atari 2600 game named H.E.R.O. by Activision.
- This game comes with retro gfx as well oldschool PC graphics (modne).
- Users can create custom levels with hiscore support (using a paint application).
- A complete 100% freeware game.
- A 100% cabinet friendly game without any onscreen config or such (they are hidden).
- 20 levels from the original games + 15 speciel costume levels.
- Arrow Keys to move hero.
- Left Control or Space to shoot (Left Shift on MAC)
- Left Alt to set a bomb (Arrow down on MAC).
- Down to set a bomb can eventuelly to been used if mapped in config.ini
- Escape to set to pause in gameplay or exist to desktop if not (or in pause menu).
These controls can all been remapped in the config.ini
Open config.ini in your notepad application and change to fill your need.
There are descriptions of what they do.
- Retro Remakes
- Build Your Own Arcade Controls
Source code in BlitzMax is now included from version 0.9d. You are NOT allowed to change the credits in the code.