GENIUS GREEDY MOUSE is a clay based puzzle game featuring a host of fun and challenging levels.
You are a mouse, a very, very hungry mouse, living in a large underground world. Luckily, your world is filled with the delightful cheeses that you so desire. If only you could just reach out and eat to your hearts content.
Unfortunately, the life of a mouse is not quite so simple. The cheese is not easy to obtain and many traps and puzzles will hamper your endeavours. Using all your cunning mouse skills, like all crafty mice can, you must find your way to the cleverly located cheeses. Can you eat all the cheeses ‘Greedy Mouse’?
The game plays through a variety of themed levels, encompassing both ingenious puzzles, and amusing diversions. Each level is played a move at a time, giving the player time to plan ahead and oversee the result, step by step. Play as fast or as careful as suits.
- More than 110 levels, spread in 12 villages.
- Slide, resizeable joypad and iCade (iOS) controller support.
- 3 difficulties: Light, Normal and Genius (Paid version only) in all regular levels.
- High quality clay besed graphics.
- Many fun items to push, pull, prod, collect, and run from.
- Smash your way thought the puzzled mazes.
- Bonus scoring ‘Plump Mouse’.
- Supports all resolutions, including “The new iPad” and “iPhone 5”.
- iCloud support for game progress sync (iOS only).
- XOR style gameplay, but with unique pieces and design.
- Genius Greedy Mouse is basically a remake of a obscure Amiga game I created some decades ago with named Mouse Runner (with ugly graphics ;-D).
- Mouse Runner was again inspirated by “Prospector in the Mazes of Xor” for Amiga.
- Genius Greedy Mouse is designed to been more casual freindly, so level design on this game is smaller than both XOR and Mouse Runner.
- XOR levels can not been ported directly, which was never planned. This due items in Genius Greedy Mouse act different than XOR doing (but 15 similar levels have been created, but might not want to been released them).
- V1.7.x for iOS, Android & OUYA.
- Coming soon to GameStick.
- Code & Level design – Alan Bostrup (SpaceFractal).
- Clay & Pixels – Anders Klok (TempleTiger).
There is a little Gallery here: http://shave.tigerbean.dk/#!album-8
- Music – Jimmy Wilms Band.
YOUTUBE VIDEO (OUYA VERSION):