You are a taxipilot in this C64 “Trust” like game, combine with costumers. Transport your fun costumers from pad to pad, without flying into anything.
Here are some tips to the game:
- “How to Control” Screen appear, when you load the first level.
- You can pause the game with the “p” key.
- Control your taxi carefully, it takes some time to master the control (but it is fun!).
- You should not let the costumers wait long, they are not all too patient.
- Whan the costumer is onboard, just take the time needed for a safe transport.
- Hold a eye to the fueltank, the taxi dosen’t hold unlimithed fuel.
Some Facts about this version:
- Thie game contain a 60min full soundtrack (made by me).
- This game contains 25 levels to complete with lots of different costumers and backdrops.
- TempleTiger has painted most of the game graphics. Thanks TempleTiger.
- This game contain a editor (try to type _editor into the title screen)
Some general Facts about Space Taxi:
- This game is a tribute to the Amiga version, from which you hear the soundFX (unless “fuel warning” sound) from.
- The original Space Taxi game was written by John F. Kutcher in 1984 for the C64. John F. Kutcher liked this version.
- The official sequel to the game, Space Taxi 2, can be found at Twilight Games
[popup url="http://www.spacefractal.com/pages/space_taxi/game/dansk.html" width="640" height="384"]Play Danish Version[/popup]
[popup url="http://www.spacefractal.com/pages/space_taxi/game/index.html" width="640" height="384"]Play English Version[/popup]
Please Note: This game require Flash & Java & Inteernet Explorer, and I can sadly not possible to get it to work on Firebox and other browsers due a URL protection I forget to remove and I cannot recompile java source code anymore. Sorry about it.